Why choose Edexcel GCSE Leisure and Tourism?
• The core content of this qualification has been retained, so you will be able to make use of your existing resources.
• The choice of a single or double award adds flexibility, broadening the appeal to a wider range of students
• There is a choice of the controlled assessment unit for the single award
• Clearer assessment and marking grids make it easier to make assessment decisions
• A wide range of sample assessment materials and student and teacher resources will help you and your students to prepare for the exam
• The examinations are shorter – one hour – and will contain multiple-choice questions. The questions will now feature more extracts and case study material so that students can apply their knowledge to leisure and tourism situations, meaning that there is less theoretical content for them to learn.
Read the subject criteria for Leisure and Tourism here.
Back to the GCSE Leisure and Tourism homepage