We recognise that traditional qualification services may not always be suitable for your unique business needs. That’s why we have developed an ‘Accreditation from Edexcel’ solution, for both employers and professional bodies, to recognise and accredit your in-house training programmes against international quality standards.
Why choose Accreditation from Edexcel?
- Our accreditation service is recognised nationally and internationally
- As the UK’s largest awarding organisation, we have the experience, expertise and operational strengths to recognise and support your in-house training programmes or qualifications
- Administration is reduced with Edexcel Online, our easy-to-use online registration and certification system.
What are the benefits for my organisation?
- Full control: You have total control and ownership of your training programmes.
- Opportunity for funding: By moving your qualifications on to the QCF your organisation may be eligible for public funding.
- Save time: You do not need to redevelop your existing training programmes.
- More resources and support: As the world’s largest learning company, we offer the widest range of learning resources to support your staff and your organisation.
- Attract the best: Attract more leading minds within your sector with a training programme approved by an internationally recognised brand.
- Increased staff retention: Certificating your learners’ achievements will demonstrate your commitment to their development and ultimately increase their morale and productivity.
- Quality assurance: An internationally accredited programme ensures that consistent standards are delivered and maintained across all your sites and locations.
A dedicated account manager will guide you and ensure that you are confident with each step as they apply to QCF criteria to your qualifications.
For more information on how we can accredit your in-house training programmes or recognise your qualification, please contact our Work Based Learning team on 0844 576 0045 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.