At Pearson Work Based Learning we have a team that's dedicated to working with FE colleges. Our regional account managers will work with you to:
- Address local skills gaps
- Accredit training
- Help you meet the needs of your clients
- Provide advice and guidance on standards and qualifications
- Identify nationally recognised qualifications to complement your existing programmes
- Identify funding opportunities to implement your chosen qualifications
- Map your training programmes to qualifications
- Evaluate the effectiveness of your programmes and chosen qualifications
- Develop units of learning for the new Qualifications and Credit Framework (QCF)
- Recognise and award your in-house development programmes with our Accredited by Edexcel service.
If you're based in the UK and haven't previously worked with Pearson Work Based Learning, and you'd like to find out more about how to become an approved centre, please complete our online enquiry form. A member of our team will then contact you to discuss the next steps you need to take.
If you're based outside of the UK, please contact your nearest Edexcel International office.