Our free events look in more detail at the components of the BTEC Apprenticeship offer in order to aid providers in getting the most from their Apprenticeship delivery.
This training day is aimed at practitioners from the Work Based Learning and Further Education (business unit) sectors.
This event will cover the transition from key skills to functional skills, and will:
- cover the transition from key skills to functional skills by identifying the differences in both assessment and teaching and learning methodologies
- provide you with key information on the teaching and learning of functional skills and the support that is available to you
- provide the opportunity to attend subject-specific workshops with expert maths, English and ICT practitioners to further support your needs.
|No dates at the moment
This interactive event includes a combination of presentations, case studies and workshops, as well as an opportunity to network with other centres and Pearson staff.
This event will:
- this event will support you and your learners to get the most out of functional skills
- give an insight into the opportunities for the teaching and learning of functional skills within the work based learning sector
- support the implementation and delivery of functional skills, by working with you, and giving practical workshop opportunities
- giving you advice around different delivery methods, assessment, and useful resources
Book now >
The link above will take you to our Booking site. Please select ‘Work Based Learning’ under Qualification and ‘All’ under Subject and Region and then search. Alternatively, you can cut and paste the event code from above and search.
Alternatively please email email@example.com and quote the event code.